1. St. Peters' Sunday School-Hitting the Streets for Jesus - $4,000
St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Brooklyn, NY 11208
2. City Tots Fun Faith Group - $4,000
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, Bronx, NY
3. Spanish & American Sign Language Bible Stories - $5,000
Lutheran Friends of the Deaf, Mill Neck, NY 11765
4. New Beginnings for Children w/Learning Needs - $5,000
Lutheran Special Education Ministries, Farmington Hills, MI 48334-2211
5. Empowering Youth to Resist Self-Harm in an Age of
Cyber-bullying & Internet Predators - $5,000
Lutheran Counseling Center, Mineola, NY 11501
6. King's Kids Christian Outreach - $3,000
Grace Lutheran Church, Mastic Beach, NY 11951
7. Lutheran Books for Missionaries Around the World - $3,000
Lutheran Heritage Foundation, Macomb, MI 48047
8. Food & Clothing Co-Op Concordia Theological - $5,000
Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
9. Lighthouse Mission - $4,000
Bellport, New York 11713
10. Quilts for Orphan Grain Train - $1,000
St. John's Lutheran Church, Staten Island, NY 10314
11. Camp Courage: A Place of Hope & Healing - $4,000
The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, St. Louis, MO 63122
12. B3-Bicycles, Bagels & Bibles-Community Outreach - $2,500
Fixed Gears Bike Shop, Mastic Beach, NY 11951
13. Evangelism/Reaching Out through Gospel Singing - $700
United Bengali Lutheran Church, Woodside, NY 11377
The latest Mission Goal Newsletter (October 2018) is available Online.
Our Mission is to assist each woman of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod in affirming her relationship with the Triune God so that she is enabled to use her gifts in ministry to the people of the world.
Copyright © 2018. The Atlantic District - Lutheran Women’s Missionary League. All rights reserved.
This website is designed and maintained by Narda Seoprasad.